I agree. Releasing Wicket 8 is mandatory in any case.

On 16/04/2018 16:40, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Let's release Wicket 8.0.0 first and then start adding/removing features
for Wicket 9!

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Emond Papegaaij <emond.papega...@topicus.nl
wrote:
I think the issue is related to the very old version of cdi-unit and weld
that
are being used. cdi-1.1 is the current implementation. If we want to drop
one,
wich should drop the wicket-cdi artifact (which is for cdi-1.0). In any
case,
we can upgrade to cdi-1.2 I guess, but we should also upgrade cdi-unit and
weld-se-core. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do that at the moment.

Emond