The issue with CGLIB looks serious, but I don't think we should postpone
Wicket 8 because of it. Wicket 8 has already a lot of API changes and new
features and moving away from CGLIB would further complicate the migration
path. In addition, I guess it won't be a simple task to get rid of CGLIB,
so I don't see any reason to not release Wicket 8 while we work on this
delicate issue.

My 2 cents.