Hi All,

In IoT Server v3.1.0 geo location services is enabled with the following
configuration;

<GeoLocationConfiguration>
      <isEnabled>true</isEnabled>
      <PublishLocationOperationResponse>true
</PublishLocationOperationResponse>
</GeoLocationConfiguration>

​With the new feature developments; In latest IoT Server(master branch);
now we also allow publishing device-info responses through the same
configuration.

<OperationAnalyticsConfiguration>
      <isEnabled>true</isEnabled>
      <PublishOperationResponse>true</PublishOperationResponse>
</OperationAnalyticsConfiguration>

However; there might be use cases for enabling *geo location services*
*without*
*publishing all the device-info* into IoT-Analytics server. Hence, As per
the discussion with Charitha; I am planning to change the above
configuration as below;

<OperationAnalyticsConfiguration>
      <PublishLocationResponse>true</PublishLocationResponse>
      <PublishOperationResponse>true</PublishOperationResponse>
</OperationAnalyticsConfiguration>

WDYT? Appreciate your comments and ideas.

Best Regards,
~Rasika

--
With Regards,