Hi Rasika,

+1 for the change, but how about :

<AnalyticsOperationConfigurations>
      <PublishLocationResponse>true</PublishLocationResponse>
      <PublishOperationResponse>true</PublishOperationResponse>
</AnalyticsOperationConfigurations>

IMO, this wording makes a bit more sense. Also, let's make sure to include
explanations as to what these params enable.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruwan Yatawara

Technical Lead,
WSO2 Inc.