Github user gss2002 commented on the issue:
    Also Static HashMaps are not threadsafe with multiple puts in the case of
multiple users. Hence why I built out Singletons to keep track of these objects
to guarantee only one instance gets created. this also allowed for the
corrupt/lost session fix to be built out. Basically I propose to merge
ZEPPELIN-1516 and ZEPPELIN-1546 and to solve the last remaining issues.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.