Github user gss2002 commented on the issue:
    @zjffdu Also those new maps added with ZEPPELIN-1430 those should be
changed to ConcurrentHashMap. Basically any map that is static with
gets/puts/removes etc should be ConcurrentHashMap if not trouble will ensue - - The code in this
needs to be adjust to check for null also. If json is null create new session
as other errors could occur and cause issues as I saw during debug the last few
days. I will adjust the ZEPPELIN-1546 JIRA to just handle the

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.