Github user zjffdu commented on the issue:
    @gss2002 Do you think [this
 work for you ? Even this is a temp solution IMO. As I mentioned before,
there's several issues in livy interpreter. What I plan is to do lots of
improvements and refactoring, but before that, I'd like to merge the livy
integration test #1462.  Otherwise with more changes on the code, livy
interpreter may become more fragile.  What do you think ?

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.