+1 (binding)

- Verified all checksums.
- Verified all signatures.
- Built from source, including native code on Linux.
- Tests passed.
- Ran several small samples successfully.

I'm seeing failures in the cppunit tests in zookeeper-client-c. The same
failures reproduce on version 3.5.9 though, so it's not related to this
release. I assume this is a configuration issue I need to diagnose in my
environment.

Chris Nauroth