It might be worth reconsidering the contributing "requirement" to make a
JIRA ticket. A lot of JIRA tickets don't have useful information in them
anyway... they are just being created because it's required, which is just
extra work without benefits. The PR usually has more relevant information
and can serve as its own ticket, in my opinion.