This reminds me - I saw recently that Infra is sunsetting TravisCI. I think
we added support for that a while back? I'm not sure clear on the details
tbh. Whoever was involved - can you take a look? It seems like it's behind
a gated page on cwiki, which lists ZK explicitly, if you can't access the
page checkout this public ref I saw (the quoted section)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?spaceKey=INFRA&title=Travis+Migrations
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@calcite.apache.org/msg19987.html

Regards,

Patrick