Could we have an initial SMBASE that is within TSEG.

If we bring in hot plug CPUs one at a time, then initial
SMBASE in TSEG can reprogram the SMBASE to the correct
value for that CPU.

Can we add a register to the hot plug controller that
allows the BSP to set the initial SMBASE value for
a hot added CPU?  The default can be 3000:8000 for
compatibility.

Another idea is when the SMI handler runs for a hot add
CPU event, the SMM monarch programs the hot plug controller
register with the SMBASE to use for the CPU that is being
added.  As each CPU is added, a different SMBASE value can
be programmed by the SMM Monarch.

Mike