Hi Laszlo,

Do you want to see the presence of the 'push' label
in a notification when the PR is created, or just
when the checks have been completed in either the
pass or the fail state?

A PR may be created initially without the 'push' label.
The EDK II Maintainer can resolve any issues in that PR
using forced pushes to restart the checks with the
issues resolved.  When all check pass, the maintainer can
then set the 'push' label and re-open the PR.  Then the
checks will run again and the PR will be merged.  In this
use case what email notifications would you like to see?

Thanks,

Mike