>> You may import the file access.log by perl script to MySQL engine and
>> query on that data then?!
>
> We do this also but, we were late by 1 day.  We don't have an application that
> will do this like, online.  We really appreciate any pointers/web site that
> you could recommend.

Dependant on the volume of traffic surely you could just parse the logfile
into the database every 5 minutes?  Then the latency is down to 5 minutes.

Gaby

--
Gaby Vanhegan, Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorized to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.