Yes- thats something we already have, but sometimes its not enough - sometimes you do
need the actual transactions logs. just the other day we encountered something like
that.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
You single-handedly fought your way into this hopeless mess.