Another method that I forgot to mention, would be to get Kannel to log to syslog, or
even a remote syslog and then write a new (or use an existing, I'm sure there are
several) syslog daemon that logs to a database.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Joe: "Billy prefers models and limousines. I can do with hookers and taxis."
        -- from "Hard Core Logo"