On 22/12/16 09:19, Michal Schorm wrote:
Honestly this is annoying misbehavior. How we can tell Koji to avoid
certain builders for certain noarch packages? Wouldn't be possible to
build noarch packages just on primary arch builders for example?

You can. (make it arch specific)
It doesn't make any sense to me - you want noarch package, but only on
specific architectures ??

The problem is things which have a runtime engine that is arch specific and not available on all arches.

So in the case here the package is noarch because it's pure javascript but the javascript engine (nodejs itself) is compiled code that is arch specific and not available everywhere, at least for the version in EPEL.

Similar problems exist with some other interpreted languages I believe where the interpreter itself is not universally available.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/