On 2016-12-24, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:30:12 +0000 (UTC)
> Petr Pisar <ppi...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> No. This is a generic problem that the ExclusiveArch hack as
>> documents in packaging guidelines (i.e. noarch package with
>> ExclusiveArch including noarch) is not honored by infrastructure.
>
> Sure, if by Infrastructure you mean koji. :)

Yes. Koji. They had the same Track instance, didn't?

>> It started happen half year ago when infrastruture migrated to the new
>> compose database, I reported it into Fedora Hosted Track where nobody
>> respodned and then few months later infrastructure shutted down the
>> Track and moved to Pagure without migrating existing bug reports.
>
> I don't see how the compose db has anything to do with this at all.

I think the email reports about broken dependencies are generarated from
compose database. I noticed the issue with failing builds much later.
Maybe it's a different issue, maybe I only was lucky not to hit the
affected builders sooner.

> Do you have any links to the tickets?

No. I delete old e-mails. There was nothing spectacular in the ticket.
Just a complain that the document procedure is not honored anymore.

> Also I don't know of any
> infrastructure repo that was moved from trac -> pagure without also
> moving old tickets. Which exact trac was this?

I think it was <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/>.

-- Petr