On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 13:59:25 +0000 (UTC)
Petr Pisar <ppi...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-24, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:30:12 +0000 (UTC)
> > Petr Pisar <ppi...@redhat.com> wrote:
> >> No. This is a generic problem that the ExclusiveArch hack as
> >> documents in packaging guidelines (i.e. noarch package with
> >> ExclusiveArch including noarch) is not honored by infrastructure.
> >
> > Sure, if by Infrastructure you mean koji. :)
> >
> Yes. Koji. They had the same Track instance, didn't?

No. Infrastructure controls configuration and deployment of Fedora's
koji instance(s). If it's not something we can fix in configuration or
deployment, it should be filed upstream with the upstream koji
developers.

> >> It started happen half year ago when infrastruture migrated to the
> >> new compose database, I reported it into Fedora Hosted Track where
> >> nobody respodned and then few months later infrastructure shutted
> >> down the Track and moved to Pagure without migrating existing bug
> >> reports.
> >
> > I don't see how the compose db has anything to do with this at
> > all.
>
> I think the email reports about broken dependencies are generarated
> from compose database. I noticed the issue with failing builds much
> later. Maybe it's a different issue, maybe I only was lucky not to
> hit the affected builders sooner.

The broken dependency reports for rawhide are generated by
the /usr/share/mash/spam-o-matic script that is in the 'mash' package.
(as it always has been).

> > Do you have any links to the tickets?
>
> No. I delete old e-mails. There was nothing spectacular in the ticket.
> Just a complain that the document procedure is not honored anymore.
>
> > Also I don't know of any
> > infrastructure repo that was moved from trac -> pagure without also
> > moving old tickets. Which exact trac was this?
> >
> I think it was
> <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/>.

All old tickets were migrated from that instance to the new pagure one.

They even have the same ticket numbers. They even have a redirect from
the old trac link to the new pagure tickets. ;)

Anyhow, enough of the past... I think this is something for koji
upstream to solve in the end.

kevin