Dne 23.3.2017 v 09:23 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos napsal(a):
> What I was
> interested is whether there is plan or intention of improving the
> fedora infrastructure for packagers by making these part of our daily
> work-flow.

It depends. :)
I use Tito daily and it saves me a lot of time. However some people find it too
complicate/less powerfull/hard to
understand/not enough powerfull... so they use some other tool.
People are different and they like different tools. And I'm afraid that fedpkg
is biggest common denominator.

So I would say: go ahead, write blogposts about your tool, continue to enhance
it or join your effort with some other
tool from the list Colin compiled. But there is 0% chance that it will be wide
enforced tool for all Fedora contributors.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA