> On Thu, 2017-04-13 at 04:05 +0000, Farhad Mohammadi Majd wrote:
> Because we think it's fundamentally a wrong approach.
> It's not really a question of resources, but of not thinking this is
> the correct approach.

What is the correct approach?! Wasting lots of time on:
* reading bad-structured and complex man pages?
* search the internet through search engines and open tens of web pages and
reading a bunch of out-dated and non-functional information?
* struggle with too many different tools that most of them are unknown for
users due to lack of a central management tool like IBM AIX System Management
Interface Tool  (SMIT)?