On 08/09/2017 04:17 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 04:08:35PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 04:48:42PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 10:14:26PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
Hello Fedora Python package maintainers!

This is an announcement of a mass package renaming:
Python 2 binary packages will be renamed to python2-*.

This will happen soon after the F27 branching on August 15th.

Currently ~1330 source packages already generate a binary package with
the python2- prefix, and 835 remain to be updated. The spec files for
approximately 740 packages will be renamed, and 95 will be left for
fixing by maintainers or proven packagers.

At the end of this e-mail are two lists of maintainers and packages: