On Tue, Aug 15, 2017, at 05:49 PM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:

> Just linking to the User page is not enough,
> because those vary widely and often don't contain any info
> relevant for> elections.

This came up in another conversation I was having today. I agree with
linking to the interviews, however that may require some code changes
and "care and feeding" we don't have the capacity for (any volunteers?).
As an interim measure, Jan, could you modify the interview instructions
to include "and add a link to your published interview at the top of
your wiki user page"?
This will add value and solve some of this. It's not a huge request of a
candidate.
Regards,

bex