On Thu, 2017-08-24 at 13:47 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 08/24/2017 11:36 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Sorry, of course we have to actually build 6.9.9-9. It looks like
> > you're on this already, thanks.
>
> I've also created updates in Bodhi. Please feel free to attach your builds to
> it.
>
> F26: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-8f27031c8f
> F25: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-3a568adb31

I have done nearly all the rebuilds and added them to the updates, just
waiting on inkscape for f25 to finish up, and buildroot overrides for
synfig to kick in so I can build synfigstudio.

Note: php-magickwand does not build with PHP 7 and no-one upstream
seems terribly inclined to fix it any time soon, so that one's just
going to have to stay broken (I doubt the current package is even
installable on F25 or F26, so this is not likely a regression) unless
someone wants to step up and do the PHP 7 port (I...do not).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey