On 10/20/2017 05:12 AM, Lukas Vrabec wrote:

> Hello community,

Hey Lukas. Thanks for chiming in here.

> We, as Red Hat SELinux team, apologise for recent delays with our
> answers to your requests and questions related to SELinux. We have been
> quite busy last couple of weeks so we decided to set a lower priority
> for Fedora work. We already responded and resolved what was needed and
> we are ready to react more flexibly in the future.

Perhaps you could outline the best ways for people to contribute/get
attention? bugzilla bugs? github issues? PR's?

Also, perhaps it would make sense to move to a more normal looking
release flow instead of a massive patch? I think that might make it
easier to see whats going on and how to contribute.

> Note: If you are interested in writing custom SELinux policy for your
> package, you can follow the
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/IndependentPolicy documentation
> on wiki.

Perhaps you could submit this to the FPC and get it reviewed and moved
under the normal packaging space?

Thanks again,

kevin