On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Adam Williamson <
adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > The only reason we are beating a dead horse is because you keep
> > telling us that we shouldn't have beaten a dead horse in a way that
> > requires us to explain why we are doing so. Look we understand.. you
> > think we should all be friends again. Some of us however are on the
> > "Play a trick on me once, shame on you.. Play a trick on me twice..
> > shame on me" and this is number 3 or 4..
>
> Right. As my original mail should have made clear to you but apparently
> didn't, the point where I disagree with you is the idea that Mozilla
> has "learnt its lesson". Nothing in any Mozilla statement I've seen so
> far makes me believe that Mozilla has actually learned the right
> lesson, and as Smooge points out, it is beginning to build up a track
> record which makes me less willing to just trust that they have without
> them explicitly stating it and outlining exactly what they have changed
> in order to ensure that more things like this don't happen in future.

Everyone makes mistakes - this wasn't the first by Mozilla and won't be the
last.  I don't believe
they are acting out of malice.  As long as they admit and correct mistakes
as they go along
that is fine with me.  In any event, I don't believe this is a Fedora issue
- it's an upstream issue.
If you're unhappy with a particular direction or decision regarding Fx, it
would be better to air those
concerns upstream.