On Tue, 2018-01-23 at 21:25 +0000, Philip Kovacs wrote:
> Can someone please elaborate on how I can control the abi tests
> directly?Where exactly can I access these and refine them on a per-
> package basis?

> How to fix the tests?

That text isn't talking about "fixing the tests", but about fixing the
*bugs*. It assumes that the test indicates a real issue that needs
fixing, therefore you can fix the issue in your package and cause the
test to pass.

It doesn't really cover the scenario where what the test is reporting
isn't really a problem and doesn't need to be fixed. You can't resolve
that from your package git repository, but you *can* submit a waiver,
as discussed upthread.

Additionally, as Ralph wrote, he has removed abicheck from the list of
gating tests for now, so you shouldn't need to worry about abicheck
failures blocking updates, as soon as Bodhi starts applying that
change.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey