On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 5:13 PM, Rex Dieter <rdie...@math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Alexander Ploumistos wrote:
>> First question, why "arch" and "scenario" are x86_64, but the error
>> concerns the 32-bit build? Since OpenBabel exists on all arches, why
>> do I get this particular error message?
>
> Your package is multilib'd?

No, I don't think it is.

>> I have removed and reinstalled molsketch on both i686 and x86_64 with
>> no errors from dnf
>
> and openbable is not multilib'd, that's the problem.
>
> Why do you have an explicit dep?  Why is it arch'd?
>
> If you sure it's still needed, a simple:
> Requires: openbabel
>
> should suffice.

OpenBabel is a runtime dependency for some optional features of
Molsketch. The %{_isa} macro got added during the review, I had asked
about it, but completely forgot it while we were trying to figure out
some other stuff. Is this technically wrong or is dist.rpmdeplint
being overzealous here?