Hello guys,

with F28 I tried to use autofs and nfs.
I had the following error “Too many levels of symbolic links”
I had to change SELinux mode to permissive to be able to make autofs usable ...

But I also discovered that by default mount.nfs and autofs are using NFSv4 and
cannot switch to NFSv3.
I had to add an option to /etc/sysconfig/autofs << OPTIONS=" -O vers=3" >> so
autofs use by default NFSv3...

I had the following error message with the command
mount -t nfs syno01:/volume1/data /tmp/data
mount.nfs: Protocol not supported

and no error with
mount -t nfs -o vers=3 syno01:/volume1/data /tmp/data

Is it a normal behaviour or did I miss something ?

Thanks