Yesterday evening George Douros uploaded updated versions of almost
every font I maintain, as well as the new "license":
http://users.teilar.gr/~g1951d/License.pdf

As you can see, there is no ambiguity, the text - despite its
shortcomings - presents a number of obstacles to the inclusion of the
fonts in Fedora (or pretty much any other linux distribution).

I contacted him about adopting the OFL license, some other compatible
license, dual-licensing, but he feels quite strongly about the
non-commercial clause and apparently he is quite content with the
scribble he's put together. His approach to the whole issue is rather
sentimental (understandable up to a certain point) and the discussion
quickly became heated, despite my efforts to tone things down and
focus objectively on the issue. However, in his last message, he left
open the possibility of negotiating a different license for/with
Fedora Project, but I don't feel I am the right person to engage in
any further negotiations with him.

I thought about orphaning the packages, but as we discussed, there
isn't any harm in letting them linger. If anybody else wants to take
over, feel free to do so.