Hi,

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 02:30:20PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:

> I think it needs to be made specific, unambiguous, and deliberate. Yes
> this means it is also obscure if you don't know the decoder ring, but
> worse is when the decoder ring is either random or changing all the
> time. But for that we get to thank companies that somehow find

Another thing came to my mind: Usually when someone needs to get into
the menu, it is because something is not working and needs to be fixed.
This can be a stressful situation, therefore adding extra stress by
making it hard to fix it instead of making it easy to get help is not
nice.

Kind regards
Till