> I'm replying from Hyperkitty interface.
>
> I clicked on Quote to quote your email, Randy, but your words appear as
> written by
> Matthew. Not good...
> Also it seems there's no way to mark a thread as read/unread or special.
> I have the feeling that following a list in Hyperkitty is almost impossible
> (but I may be
> missing something as I'm new to it).

Now quoting myself and no name appears.

I was wrong about the read/unread thing. After you visited a link, the thread
won't have the envelope icon anymore, *but only after you refreshed the page*.
It would be nice to have an immediate update.
Visually the read/unread difference should be highlighted more: for example,
unread may have some color background.

I have to understand yet how to flag a conversation. Flag = star?
https://gitlab.com/mailman/hyperkitty/issues/80

There's a _user_ documentation or a help  page for Hyperkitty?