Sometimes, there does not have to be a reason. It is my beliefs. I rather
prefer a pure Fedora solution (be it a little bit tougher to use) then a
polished 3rd site solution.
I also have some of my projects on Github, but everything related to
Fedora, I host on Pagure. I feel honoured to be part of Fedora.
You do not have to explain to me why that is a good step. I do not see it
that way, I do not want to persuade anybody to stay at Pagure if they do
not feel it the way I do. What I want is to have my vote.

Lukas

Lukas