On Mon, 2018-12-17 at 20:24 +0100, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 10:13:54AM -0600, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> > On 12/17/18 8:34 AM, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> > > I'm guessing OP is trying to accesshttps://discussion.fedoraproject.org/,
> >
> > I was unaware of this new service. Are we dropping the mailing lists?
> >
> > > more
> > > specificallyhttps://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/move-docs-sources-and-issues-to-github-redirect-subdomain-to-spins-website/799
> >
> > This service is now being used to drive Fedora project development
> > decisions? The discussion there needs to be shelved and brought to attention
> > through proper channels. An anonymous web forum poll is not a proper
> > channel.
>
>   Ah, interesting. This is the second time in few days when -devel
> received some middle-thread email out of blue. Previously there was
> an email about I/O scheduler.
>   Could we please either block discussion.fp.o crossposting or at
> least have full threads posted to -devel?

This wasn't a devel@ discussion at all. It was a Silverblue group
discussion. There are all sorts of Fedora-related discussions that
don't happen on devel@ (they happen on desktop@, or test@, or xfce@, or
kde@, or server@, or IRC, or a forum); what is so special about this
one that everyone seems to be losing their mind over it?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey