Update: We'll be having discussions over the next few weeks to figure
out how we can accommodate Lifecycle work without interrupting the
Fedora release cadence. That includes in Brno, where we can meet up
f2f with people working on parallel projects in automation, CI, and so
on. We may also be able to grab additional people to do work here --
so this doesn't automatically equate to "we have to do more with
less/the same people." After talking with the Council as well as some
folks who are depending on the cadence, like IoT, it was clear we need
to look at this option. For now, I intend to remove the cadence change
from the objective requirements, unless more specific reasons why it
has to happen become clear.