On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 06:27:56PM +0200, Chris Peters wrote:
> Maybe the code of conduct could politely nudge people towards *quality*
> over quantity (so that voices don't get drowned and big threads aren't so
> tiresome to keep up with)

I don't think that's a job for the code of conduct. However, I think it's good
advice for mailing list discussions. Remember, replying to every point is
more likely to get the entire thread muted and _fewer_ people to hear you
than if you more judiciously reply when you definitely have something new to
add.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>