On 19-08-28 07:03:00, Danny Lee wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to the devel list and fedora in general, but i was wondering
if these kind of back and forths between a few people is a frequent
occurrence.  I came to Fedora to volunteer what little spare time I
have to help the Fedora project in some little ways. I don't feel
that should include wading through dozens of emailed back and forths
between individuals who seem to have strong, immovable opinions, I
just don't have time for that.

Perhaps you would prefer the low traffic of the Devel Announce list?
<mailto:devel-announce-j...@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Check in the list archives first.
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/>

There were suggestions that your email provider might do mail filtering
into folders.  That is usually a function of the email client that
you use to read email, and if yours doesn't do it well, you can choose
another.  Thunderbird and Evolution come to mind (I use balsa myself,
but I don't necessarily recommend it).