Good Morning Everyone,

A little while ago[1], we integrated anitya in dist-git itself, allowing to
stop using fedora-scm-request's[2] git repository to store this information.

However, this git repository is still being used to store bugzilla overrides
(i.e.: default assignee on bugzilla ticket when they differ from the point of
contact (main admin) of the package in dist-git).

Together with Karsten Hopp we worked on integrating this functionality on
pagure-dist-git[3], thus allowing to get rid entirely of the git repository at
fedora-scm-request[2].

This work has been deployed in staging today. We would very much appreciate if
you could take a few minute of your time and see if it works to your
liking: https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/

The overrides information from production has been migrated yesterday to the
staging dist-git, so what you see in the UI reflects the current state of the
overrides in production as of yesterday.

Here is an example with an override:
https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/rpms/0ad

One note: in the rpms namespace, the UI will always show you the default
assignee for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, regardless of whether the package is in
EPEL.
This is a shortcoming we are aware of and will be looking at fixing in the near
future but potentially after it has reached production.

Thank you for your understanding and help testing this,
Pierre

[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel-annou...@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/UWVJBV3RBVCW2IW5Z47QJTBO5T5KDGNJ/
[2] https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests