That should be doable, to http://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/user/<name> I guess?

> 2. I don't understand how to update the information, I can only understand
> how to read it.

If you are logged in and on a package where you have admin rights, there should
be an "update" button underneath, clicking it makes a pop-up (a modal) appear,
in which you can update the settings.

> > The overrides information from production has been migrated yesterday to the
> > staging dist-git, so what you see in the UI reflects the current state of
> > the
> > overrides in production as of yesterday.
>
> When the data does not reflect the state of the fedora-scm-requests repo,
> should we report it as a bug? Example:
>
> https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/blob/master/f/rpms/python-tox
> https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-tox

Reporting here should be enough, I'll check this.

Thanks! :)

Pierre