On 17. 03. 20 11:58, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Together with Karsten Hopp we worked on integrating this functionality on
pagure-dist-git[3], thus allowing to get rid entirely of the git repository at
fedora-scm-request[2].

Thank You both \o/

This work has been deployed in staging today. We would very much appreciate if
you could take a few minute of your time and see if it works to your
liking: https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/

1. Can you make the usernames clickable please?

2. I don't understand how to update the information, I can only understand how to read it.

The overrides information from production has been migrated yesterday to the
staging dist-git, so what you see in the UI reflects the current state of the
overrides in production as of yesterday.

When the data does not reflect the state of the fedora-scm-requests repo, should we report it as a bug? Example:

https://pagure.io/releng/fedora-scm-requests/blob/master/f/rpms/python-tox
https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-tox

--
Miro Hrončok