Good Morning Everyone,

You may remember the email below from a little while ago.

Well, we just wanted to let you know that this is now running in production and
the data present in the fedora-scm-requests repo has been migrated and that git
repo has been cleared of a large number of files.

Let us know if you run into any problems or have any questions with this.

Happy packaging!

Pierre