On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 01:25:03PM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> Dne 17. 03. 20 v 11:58 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
> > Good Morning Everyone,
> >
> > A little while ago[1], we integrated anitya in dist-git itself, allowing to
> > stop using fedora-scm-request's[2] git repository to store this information.
> >
> > However, this git repository is still being used to store bugzilla overrides
> > (i.e.: default assignee on bugzilla ticket when they differ from the point
> > of
> > contact (main admin) of the package in dist-git).
> >
> > Together with Karsten Hopp we worked on integrating this functionality on
> > pagure-dist-git[3], thus allowing to get rid entirely of the git repository
> > at
> > fedora-scm-request[2].
>

> Am I supposed to be able to modify the owners?

Yes and your comment as well as Miro's makes me wonder if something isn't
working as it should.

> > This work has been deployed in staging today. We would very much appreciate
> > if
> > you could take a few minute of your time and see if it works to your
> > liking: https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/
> >
> > The overrides information from production has been migrated yesterday to the
> > staging dist-git, so what you see in the UI reflects the current state of
> > the
> > overrides in production as of yesterday.
> >
> > Here is an example with an override:
> > https://src.stg.fedoraproject.org/rpms/0ad
> >
> > One note: in the rpms namespace, the UI will always show you the default
> > assignee for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, regardless of whether the package is in
> > EPEL.
>
> Packages coming from RHEL are the same I assume. I just asking, because
> there is difference in not being in EPEL and being in EPEL transitively
> from RHEL.

I am not quite following you here, what I meant is that the UI always displays
Fedora and EPEL for the rpms namespace, even, for example, for the kernel which
is definitely not in EPEL.
I am not sure I'm clearer, so I must be missing something here, sorry.

Pierre