> > Those pages are needing some love and care as aarch64 should not be
> > on it anymore. Currently the primary architectures that Fedora builds
> > against are
> >
> >  [smooge@batcave01 32]$ ls -l Workstation/
> > total 12
> > drwxr-xr-x. 3 263 263 4096 2020-04-23 00:09 aarch64/
> > drwxr-xr-x. 3 263 263 4096 2020-04-22 22:27 armhfp/
> > drwxr-xr-x. 3 263 263 4096 2020-04-22 23:08 x86_64/
>
> So we used to distinguish between primary and secondary architectures
> in that package maintainers were responsible for primary architectures
> and architecture teams were responsible for secondary architectures.

That's not exactly true, and secondary architectures has been dead
since Fedora 26. We have Primary, Alternate and Experimental
architectures and Blocking and non blocking artefacts.

Primary are x86 and Arm architectures, Alternate are Power and s390x
and Experimental are things like RISC-V.

> Now, all architectures are built on koji and all builds have to
> succeed. So we're forced to care about ppc64le and s390x whether you
> call them "primary" or not. Is it still a useful distinction to have?

That's one of the reasons we killed off secondary.

> > The workstation image for armhfp is stored in
> >
> > [smooge@batcave01 releases]$ ls -1
> > 32/Workstation/armhfp/images/Fedora-Workstation-*
> > 32/Workstation/armhfp/images/Fedora-Workstation-32-1.6-armhfp-CHECKSUM
> > 32/Workstation/armhfp/images/Fedora-Workstation-armhfp-32-1.6-sda.raw.xz
>
> OK, that's extremely confusing. I assumed ARM was no longer supported
> because it's not found on alt.fedoraproject.org. I'm not sure if
> removing architectures from there is a good idea. Anyway, OK then, I
> guess I still have to care about it. :)
>
> Why do we call it armv7hl on koji but armhfp for the download images?
> Consistent terminology would be nice.

armhfp is "Arm hard floating point" which covers the overall ARM 32
bit architecture, there can be different variants in there, armv6,
armv7, armv7+NEON, armv8 (the 32 bit variant as opposed to aarch64)
and so on...