On Fri, 2020-06-26 at 11:58 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 09:24:44AM -0500, Chris Adams wrote:
> > And visudo/sudoedit, systemctl edit, bash ^X^E, mysql \e, virsh edit,
> > less v, mutt, edquota, and a number of bug-report type things like perlbug.
>
> Less already has obscure vi-like keybindings, so that may not be the best
> example.

quit from less is at least is a single key, which gives you a fighting
chance. I think it only took me about five minutes to figure out how to
quit less, the first time. :P

I actually hadn't tried most before so I just did - the 'help' bar is a
definitely improvement, but its search behaviour seems awful.

clearly we need to patch a help bar into less =)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey