Reading along, it's _at_best_ unclear what the eventual 'resolution' of this^
is.

What _is_ clear is that there's significant disagreement -- which,
unfortunately, has at times here become nasty & personal -- about needed vs
planned functionality, and, of late, regulatory compliance.

And, iiuc, though obviously very much up in the air, this is all relevant to
F33 release, coming in weeks?

Can someone please clarify, ideally with some level of certainty:

If we've F32 systems in place, that do NOT use systemd-resolved &/or
NetworkManager, but rather our own/preferred DNS client implementations with
systemd-networkd,

will a system *upgrade*, from F32 to F33, force/require any changes to those
configurations?  or will systems be left as-is, and we can expect uninterrupted
functionality?

which of these proposed systemd-resolved system-wide changes are NON-optional
in _usage_?  can they _all_ be turned-off/disabled?

bottom-line -- how much system breakage of existing infrastructure, if any,
should we be planning for with a F32 -> F33 upgrade path?