On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 01:18:29PM -0500, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Here is a quick and dirty for the last week separated out by age group. I
> don't remember what they 'mean' other than 1 is less than a week and 4 is
> over 4 months?.

 1 = first week
 2 = first month (2-4 weeks)
 3 = six months (5-24 weeks)
 4 = more than six months (> 24  weeks).

This is documented in dnf.conf, btw.

My "brontosaurusifier" script also does a look-back thing where it splits
the historical group 1 entries into 1 (first week, but also matches an
increase in category 2 systems the next week, so is are "persistent"
systems) and 0 (first week, but exceeds the number of new systems in
category 2 the next week, so are "ephemeral" systems). That's not perfect,
but gives us a better view into CI, builders, temporary test systems, etc.,
vs real new installs.

This is in a pagure repo at https://pagure.io/brontosaurusifier/ but not
really yet ready for other people to look at. You (and by "you", I mean
"anyone") can get the summarized (that is, aggregated counts by week) at
https://data-analysis.fedoraproject.org/csv-reports/countme/, updated...
Wednesdays, I think. (However it's done changes the file date daily but
actual data only changes once a week.) And Will Woods has documented how to
work with this at:

https://github.com/wgwoods/fedora-countme-data/

--
Matthew Miller