On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 06:29 Vitaly Zaitsev via devel <
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 20/07/2021 11:18, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> > You're violating the bundling and naming practices that EPEL and
> > Fedora have used for years, especially their insistence that they
> > build from source, not repackaging bundled binaries from someone else
> > into an RPM.
>
> This is not a Fedora package. This is a COPR package.

Your wording in your initial emails made it sound like this was a package
either in EPEL or going to be in EPEL. In a very rare case, I was in
agreement with Nico and going to say the same things they did. Thank you
for clarifying this but it was confusing.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in