On Thu, 2022-03-10 at 19:28 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 March 2022 at 17:51, Simo Sorce wrote:
> [...]
> > Also I always resented that I need two separate accounts to deal with
> > Fedora packages,
>
> It's been possible to log in with FAS credentials (automatically if you
> have an active Kerberos ticket) into bugzilla for quite some time now.
> I still have my old bugzilla account but I'm not sure it's required
> anymore.

Ah thanks, I missed that change, obviously my experience is now almost
2 decades long since I had to create my account, but I still think that
having bugs and code in the same place is a big win for a project like
Fedora, it is the same model followed by most upstream projects at this
point and seem to be working well.

--
Simo Sorce
RHEL Crypto Team