On Sat, 2022-03-12 at 10:15 +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Simo Sorce:

> > > I disagree as the interface for agile development like sprints,
> > > kanban
> > > and other team tools is rudimentary at best and really not suitable
> > > for anything more than the basics and is not a patch on the
> > > functionality and plugin ecosystem that is available in Jira. The
> > > gitlab functionality there is a toy in comparison.
>
> > Bugzilla has no support for any sprints or kanban at all, so I do not
> > see how this is relevant.
>
> These features are disabled for the Fedora product in
> bugzilla.redhat.com, but the code is there.  Perhaps you have different
> views what tool support for these processes should look like?

This was exactly my point, Fedora does not use sprints/kanban with
bugzilla now, so it does not seem like a fair comment to complain that
another bug tracker proposed as replacement does not have them either,
unless suddenly there is a need for them (I personally see no need to
have a fedora specific sprint/kanban system).

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
RHEL Crypto Team