Ah, It's a bit more tangled than I thought:

I've somehow got an impression that the upstream release monitoring is
not related to Fedora, but I expected the BZ bot should be.
So I've looked for a place to report issues other than
https://github.com/fedora-infra/anitya/issues, as I thought it is the
upstream (not Fedora related) part of the project. Only after
following the link I've seen it is a GitHub repo in the "fedora-infra"
namespace.

I've actually thought that the "monitoring status" option in the
src.fedoraproject.org does something different (pings you when
_anyone_ do a build or scratch-build of your package in KOJI - which
would be useful for watching who touches your pkg and how)

The Pagure documentation doesn't seem to know about that field:
https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/search.html?q=monitoring

So the 'Monitoring' value is likely what I am looking for, thanks ! :)

--

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 1:46 PM Fabio Valentini <decatho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This sounds like it's trying to process and create patches for *the
> same version* again and again?
> If that is the case, you might want to file a bug with anitya /
> the-new-hotness, as that's certainly not its intended behaviour.

Right, will report.

--

Michal Schorm
Software Engineer