On 22/07/26 09:54AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> If you want to watch activity on a package you want The little 'watch'
> pulldown under The package description. You can set there if you want to
> watch bugs, commits, both, etc. If you only wanted to watch koji builds,
> you would need to set that in FMN (apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications)

Neither FMN nor the "Watch commits" button on src.fp.o work for me. FMN
just shows a page to set my contact information with no way to create
filters; the "Watch commits" option doesn't work on src.fp.o (i.e. it
doesn't send notifications for new commits) despite working on
pagure.io. I believe the FMN brokenness has something to do with my
account not existing in the old FAS2 instance, but I'm not sure about
the src.fp.o issue. Is it some deliberate configuration difference or a
bug?

--
Thanks,

Maxwell G (@gotmax23)